Equipment Techniques Course Essentials
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Equipment Techniques
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
Equipment Techniques Course Components
The SSI Equipment Techniques Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Theory Class
This program teaches you how to choose, maintain and store your Total Diving System. This ensures performance and increases the longevity of your equipment.
Location: Eko Divers Shop, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
Why Learn the Equipment Techniques Course
Ensure the performance and longevity of your equipment through the SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty program.
- Gain understanding about the Total Diving System.
- Learn which type of equipment is perfect for your scuba diving adventures.
- Acquire techniques and hacks in maintaining and storing your equipment to ensure the overall performance.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Equipment Techniques Specialty certification after completing the whole course.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.