Full Face Mask Diving Course Essentials
- 1 Pool Session - tank and weights
- Rental of Ocean Reef Mask
- All online training material
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Rental for Scuba Equipment
You will need a full set for the pool, including a standard diving mask for emergency drills
Full Face Mask Diving Course Components
The SSI Full Face Mask Diving Course consists of one (1) Pool Session
1 Pool Session
During this practical session, you will learn on how to use the Ocean Reef Integrated Mask, as well as learn, practice and master the basic Full Face Mask skills.
1 Session: Saturday (Starts at around 12:30PM)
Pool sessions are held at Outram Secondary School.
Why Learn the Full Face mask Diving Course
Fundamental skills, concepts and experience needed in the dive will be provided in the SSI Full Face Mask Diving Specialty course.
- Learn the basic concepts and skills needed in using the Ocean Reef Integrated Mask interactively.
- Practice and master the basic techniques required in conducting a Full Face Mask dive.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Full Face Mask Diving Specialty certification upon course completion.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.